Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Shin Pain More Condition_symptoms I Am At The Start Of A Running Clinic And I Have Been Dealing With Severe Shin Pain.?

I am at the start of a running clinic and I have been dealing with severe shin pain.? - shin pain more condition_symptoms

Not like leg cramps that are hurting every time the pavement, but even more of my shin, if this makes no sense.
I have been running about 21K per week with 3 full days off ............. througout do not want to leave the classroom, but there were mornings when I suffered a lot, I can barely walk up the stairs!
I would also add that I "runner's knee in both knees, but he could not ............... the cause of all my knee pain?

I have big shoes, which were installed at a store, so I know it's not me ............ B4 I ice or heat after a race and taking ibuprofen ........ .....
Ideas, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment