Monday, December 14, 2009

Job Stress More Condition_symptoms Did You Quit A High-stress Job For A More Laid Back Job?

Did you quit a high-stress job for a more laid back job? - job stress more condition_symptoms

I have a teaching job four years ago. Even with all the holidays is the formation of a very stressful job. Since I left, I am grateful every day that I was able to escape the stress. At one point, a "chance" came and gave me a new contract. The time was the absurdity of the bureaucracy and hypocrisy of me so much death and misery. It was a relief when it ended. How is it done? Now I'm doing a winning job, work hard, but still I can enjoy life. Be unmarried and have no relatives, it is possible to ... likely to leave many people "if they could. Sucks to be poor, but I'd rather be dead than playing the whole day. Do you have a similar story? Are there many of us? Can you recommend a book for people like us? Please, no sarcastic reply. Looking for honest communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment