Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hot Pokemon Dawn Pics What Should I Name My Little Girl If I Get A Sperm Doner And I Have A Girl( Im A Lesbian)?

What should i name my little girl if i get a sperm doner and i have a girl( im a lesbian)? - hot pokemon dawn pics

Well, I'm gay and I was thinking of names for a girl if I have a history. In do not think having a child at this age, but maybe for my mid-20s and never had a Doner Cuz in with a man or ever get some sleep (ewwww), so I thought a lot of names and the reasons for the names of people what I would call it after
Great Britain (the first girlfriend and I love Britney and Great Britain)
Miranda (my second first name and of course my Fav. People around the world and my model Miranda Kerr
Ashley (Ashley Simpson and this is) my first name
Anna (Anna Kournikova)
Marisa (Marisa Miller)
Becca (think its cute)
May (pokemon girl pokemon lol yes)
Dawn (pokemon girl pokemon so again LOL)
Savahna (First Love)
Shelbey (just cute)
Christian (Christian Aguilera)
Kate (Kate Hudson)
Jennifer (Jennifer Aniston)
Stacey (Stacey Kiebler)
Megan (Megan Fox)
"I think all young people are warm and it is the main reason, but it's just for fun. So ladies please tell me what you think are the names of the first three, because the name and the first three, because the reason why I was
Thanx ladies \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

4 comments:

rubybenu... said...

How sad it must be your life.

The first thing in the world, say how you become pregnant.
What to do with it?

Second, the life is missing a lot of love, friends or relatives available. I think it is tragic that his biggest inspiration celebrities and the entertainment of the Pokémon are.

I think you should learn to love you a little before parenthood. It takes an adult to his father. They are a legal adult, but I fear that their mental development may be missing.

Parenting is the hardest job ever love.
Please be prepared.

BTW, you use a donor, and apparently intends to have a daughter. Biology often throws us a curve - What will you do inwhether they were afraid to conceive a child?

Brittany said...

My name is Brittany and I love ... So my top 3 would be
Brittany
Miranda
Becca

Miranda is different, but Britain is also widespread and is Becca, if you would therefore looking for something else, I go w / Miranda

samebutf... said...

Miranda would be my first choice because it is a cool name, and it would be if you know why you need more than a mother.
Savahna is a beautiful name, love is ... and then I taste
Rebecca ... This is a super sweet, Lil ...

Ari ☮ said...

Kate and Anna.

Other names, after the ladies rather surprising:

Olivia (Olivia Wilde)
Evangeline (Evangeline Lily)
Audrey (Audrey Hepburn)
Jillian (Jill Bennett. Please tell me you know who)
Clea (Clea Duvall)

Post a Comment