Saturday, January 16, 2010

Family Friendly Hotels New York Where To Leave My Dog?

Where to leave my dog? - family friendly hotels new york

Well, what about March or April, my family and I are on vacation to New York for 4 days or less. The only problem is, where Eva left behind? She is a Rottweiler one years. Otherwise, we are planning to take him with us, but tickets for 4 people plus a dog? And the cost for a dog friendly hotel in New York. So we asked ourselves what they certainly do not want to leave them alone. Furthermore, I do not think the confidence of the people in my church to care for them, because I (a child about 16 years) saw to make him a golden doodle with a branch in the face of the dog. My family and I live in Los Angeles County, California. Each proposal is very good, thanks. If I want some suggestions, then I talk to my parents because I'm only 14th

5 comments:

Angie said...

I recommend not to leave with a stranger, you never know how he will react, then they could return to bite you in the ass. If you are family or friends who know how to manage and know and, perhaps? If not, check in the vicinity of kennels that his advice to you.
In addition, some animals are Vetrinary Commission office for a short time, and I do not know any other place, but the animal shelter on my map, and sometimes animals. So what are a few other places I see.

PoodlePuff - BYB Eater said...

Are there any dog sitters in your area?
He married, nutrition and exercise for your dog while you are away, the prices vary from one place to another, so you need to call to.

Another possibility is the Yellow Pages a dog sitter, browse a little more expensive than a kennel, but rather personal.

Ashley N said...

Not strange, Rottweiler, do you have to know you can trust with your Rottweiler to. Or perhaps a kennel, they will know how to take you around the race.

Borat2® said...

You send me, I'll take care of him. The only problem I saw in Miami.

Borat2® said...

You send me, I'll take care of him. The only problem I saw in Miami.

Post a Comment